Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default " workbook not saved " Message

excel 2000--- I use the same workbook for years, once each 2 weeks. It
contains userforms and many macros. I used it yesterday and saved it as
usual without problem.

I worked again with it this morning and tried to save it but a microsoft
message occured -- Document non enregistré-- (document not saved)

What did occur ?
How to correct and be abled to save the next time

A. Lavoie

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Andre

Can you SaveAs ?
Try to save it under a different name

If this is not working then the best thing to do is to copy all sheets/modules/forms
to a new workbook and save this file.

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"André Lavoie" wrote in message . ..
excel 2000--- I use the same workbook for years, once each 2 weeks. It
contains userforms and many macros. I used it yesterday and saved it as
usual without problem.

I worked again with it this morning and tried to save it but a microsoft
message occured -- Document non enregistré-- (document not saved)

What did occur ?
How to correct and be abled to save the next time

A. Lavoie

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I tried SaveAs too, didn't work
Copy sheets OK
How can I copy modules and forms?

Do I have to create a new module and copy each of the macros in if ? add
create new forms and copy and paste all controls (combobox, textbox labels
etc) it contains?

dont you have a faster way ?

"Ron de Bruin" a écrit dans le message news:
Hi Andre

Can you SaveAs ?
Try to save it under a different name

If this is not working then the best thing to do is to copy all

sheets/modules/forms
to a new workbook and save this file.

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"André Lavoie" wrote in message

. ..
excel 2000--- I use the same workbook for years, once each 2 weeks. It
contains userforms and many macros. I used it yesterday and saved it as
usual without problem.

I worked again with it this morning and tried to save it but a microsoft
message occured -- Document non enregistré-- (document not saved)

What did occur ?
How to correct and be abled to save the next time

A. Lavoie

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

dont you have a faster way ?
Yes

Open the VBE editor (Alt-F11)
Now drag and drop the modules and forms to the new workbook with
your mouse.
Only the code in the thisworkbook module you must copy to the thisworkbook
module in the new file.