Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default I need a macro that will insert names in an excel worksheet, the .

I need a macro that will insert names in an excel worksheet. The ranges
aren't always the same size. However they always start in column A and end
in column U.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Amazing what you find when you record a macro. Just modify to suit.

Sub Macro1()
'
' Macro1 Macro
' Macro recorded 11/16/2004 by Don Guillett
'

'
Range("C5:F11").Select
ActiveWorkbook.Names.Add Name:="myname",
RefersToR1C1:="=Sheet1!R5C3:R11C6"

Don Guillett
SalesAid Software