Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Pivot table order problem

Hello all!

I have generated pivot table. Similar format of the table I have created,
looks like this:

Parameter WK 200446 | WK 200447

D4_A_1 3 1
D4_A_2 4 2
D4_A_3 5 3

I want the parameter to be unsort. I mean to be with the same order as in
the source data.
The value of WK 200446 \ WK 200447 is count of parameter in the source data.
For example if the source data looks like this:

Parameter WK
D4_A_1 200446
D4_A_1 200446
D4_A_1 200446
D4_A_3 200446
D4_A_3 200446
D4_A_3 200446
D4_A_3 200446
D4_A_3 200446
D4_A_2 200446
D4_A_2 200446
D4_A_2 200446
D4_A_2 200446
D4_A_1 200447
D4_A_3 200447
D4_A_3 200447
D4_A_3 200447
D4_A_2 200447
D4_A_2 200447

That`s why I would like to have such pivot table:

Parameter WK 200446 | WK 200447

D4_A_1 3 1
D4_A_3 5 3
D4_A_2 4 2

Can I manually set the order of Parameter field?

Thanx in advance
Martin from Poland