Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Change while loop from count to formula

Yes Tom it is but what is happening is that, I have more than one tex
value to count up at the same time. If a combination of "New", "Used"
"Rebuilt" add up to 53 I need to stop adding there.

I originally thought it could be done by just counting "New", but
have to include the others now. So I have a countif formula that wil
count all three, it is in the toalrow but, due to the way the counte
is setup, it inly counts "New"

I think I need to count all three values at once, but I'm not sure ho
to do it in the code. It is possible that the other values coul
already be in the column, before "New" runs.

Thank

--
hotherp
hotherps's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...nfo&userid=505