Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Help me to convert Excel to XML

Hi all,

I need to convert data stored in MS Excel into a .xml
file.
Can you help me to create a macro which transforms the
following Excel structure into xml:

1.
term|t1|t2|id|defn|abbr|trns|usg|src|syn|see|addre ss|phone
2.
term|T|TE|20|definition|abbreviation|translation|u sage|sou
rce|synonym|see also|address|phone

whe
1. is the header row
2. is a single record
"|" marks the table colums

I need to convert the above structure like this
(where "line" coresponds to a row):

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?
- <glossword
- <line