Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default code to identify matching text

I have a spreadsheet containing mainly text. I wish to go down the sheet
starting at row 2 and concatenate the cells in column b,c,d,e,f (adding
a space in between each into the cell) into column M until it reaches a
row when both cells E & F are empty. Then starting at the top to go down
the list identifiying and counting identical text ie if the text in
cells M2 to M5 is different continue on, if cells M6 to M10 are the
same then format them (say with a light fill colour) and in cell N 6
insert the number of matching cells (in this case 5) and continue to
the bottom of the sheet.
Thanks in advance

--
andy hackett