Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Automatic page break

I'm working with a worksheet containing data about different companies,
usually, data of each company is input in a single row, however, some of them
are input into two or three rows. (eg. row 1: company A, row 2,3: company B,
etc). When I print my spreadsheet, sometimes, the data of a company will
spilt into 2 pages, so i manually setup some page breaks for it.
I've then wrote a vba function to sort my data. The problem is that, after I
sort my data, the page break position needed to be reset. I would like to
know if there is any method to use vba to setup page break automatically for
my case. (I want to set page break when the data will spilt into two pages).
Thanks very much

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I am using microsoft works suite 2004. Do you know how I can get
automatic page breaks