-   -   Create list (exluding blanks) from different fields? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/316749-create-list-exluding-blanks-different-fields.html)

Formula that creates list w/o blanks

Create list (exluding blanks) from different fields?

I am trying to create a list in Excel that will remove all blanks from
possible entry fields that might be left blank during data entry.

I thought about doing an "if" statement that gives me either a 1 or 0 based
on whether the fields are completed or empty. Then, I could add the numbers
in columns so that the 1st completed column has the number 1 beside it and
the second completed column has the number 2 beside it etc.

How can I make a cell find (for example) the number 2 and then reference a
cell in the same row?