Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Control Arrays

Can control arrays be used in VB6? If so, can someone advise where I can see
some sample code where check boxes and option buttons are used?

After doing some reading on the subject, it seems that if you create a
control cox, for example, then copy and paste it to the same form you should
be asked if you want to create an array. This does not happen for me and I
cannot see and Index in the controls property list.

Thanks in advance.

Charles

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Charles,

They don't exist as such in VBA, but John Walkenbach has an example of using
a class module to emulate it at http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/tips/tip44.htm

--

HTH

RP