Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Transpose after finding criteria assistance needed.

Hi guys,

I have two sheets I am dealing with right now: Data and Table. I am trying
to create a macro to locate a cell content, say Data:A1, finding it in column
B range in Table, and moving four cells to the right of it (adding the
character "y" to it). I've tried to use autofilter and find that way as
well, but that didn't seem to work either.

Here is my script below. Where it says Criteria1:="=510", that should be
the cell contents in Data:A1. Any help that can be offered will be greatly
appreciated.

Sub MyMacro()

Range("C2").Select
Selection.Copy
Sheets("Table").Select
Rows("2:2").Select
Application.CutCopyMode = False
Selection.AutoFilter
ActiveWindow.SmallScroll ToRight:=-1
Sheets("Data").Select
Range("C2").Select
Selection.Copy
Sheets("Table").Select
Selection.AutoFilter Field:=2, Criteria1:="=510", Operator:=xlAnd
Range("F8").Select
Application.CutCopyMode = False
ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "y"
With ActiveCell.Characters(Start:=1, Length:=1).Font
.Name = "Century Gothic"
.FontStyle = "Regular"
.Size = 9
.Strikethrough = False