Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default help with sorting

please hel

--
acarri
acarril's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1002
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27741

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I guess it is the fault of Excel Forum that it appears that
your question stands alone because if has no reply ()
prefix. So I had to wipe out most of my reply and
continue.

I did find your original posting did make it out of Excel Forum
to this newsgroup, and that Tom Ogilvy asked you a question
about your data and you ignored his reply. Before I saw that
in Excel Forum and later in the newsgroup, I started looking at
your postings in Excel Forum to see if you were just phishing
for postings and found your original question.

Looks like you have a single address label in a vertical format
there is no indication if you used 4 rows on an Excel sheet for
each line on the label or whether it was all in one cell. There is
no indication if you have one column or several columns. You
provide no information for people to work with.

Knowing that has something to do with Address labels, two more
pages to look at. First to help you get your data into order to
use in Mail merge you must have each name & address on
a row (the same row).
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/snakecol.htm
Put it another way your answer on spliting it out on one line
is on this page whether your address information is in
one cell or one line per cell your starting point is on this
page.

For help with printing labels with Mail Merge in MS Word
since you can't really do this very well in Excell see

HTH,

"acarril" wrote in message ...

please help

--