Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default worksheet calculation-anybody please

Hi everyone,

I'm trying replace a value in a worksheet. Any help greatly appreciate
:(

The values in my worksheet are 1's (the figure one's) and I have 8,00
of them that we want to change.

Basically the formula needed is 'where cell value = 1 ' replace wit
'value from the same row in column A. ie 512.

I have 1,500 stockists that each stock different products and I hav
them at the moment as stockists on left column numbered 1-1,500 an
products across the top in a row 1-350. Somehow I need to replace th
cells with the 'one' (digit) with the stockists number. Then create on
long list of two columns with stcokist listed mulple time s to match te
products they stock in the next column. So I will end up with 30,00
rows each of two columns. eg stockist 266 stocks these products and s
on.

RH0A3 266
40DC1 266
006Z3 266