Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Merging two books

Hi all

I have a "Master" list which I am storing historical data in. I ge
data to add to this on a weekly basis. But the information on the ne
list may be on the "master" list already.

I am looking for a way to add the new data to the "master" list an
include the duplicates...BUT to make sure that all the informatio
outside of column "A" has been deleted.

Thanks for any help

Davi

--
DB10
DB100's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...nfo&userid=917

merging of excel books having links in each other ramprasadp Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 March 29th 07 12:36 PM
When merging information not merging correctly Bridgett Excel Worksheet Functions 0 December 9th 05 10:12 PM
Sorting, Merging, and Re-merging Abi Excel Worksheet Functions 2 June 15th 05 08:21 PM
Books lc Excel Programming 2 November 10th 03 09:27 PM
Books pcapozzi Excel Programming 1 July 29th 03 11:23 PM