Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Open file on a specified Worksheet

Hello.
How can i open a file on a certain worksheet?

Thanks
Luis

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

No. I have a xls file with 2 sheets and i i have 2 options to open the same
file, and i want that when the user chooses one option the file opens and
displays the corresponding sheet.

Tom, maybe you could help me on another question. I want to open a txt file
on an FTP location. That FTP location has Username and password. Can i pass
these parameters on the opening command? The problem is that i need to put
the username and password everytime i open the file. The site is allready
added to Excel.

"Luis" wrote in message
Hello.
How can i open a file on a certain worksheet?

Thanks
Luis

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Private Sub Cmd_Sheet1_Click()
Dim bk as Workbook
Set bk = workbooks.Open(Filename:="MyFile.xls")
bk.Worksheets(1).Activate
end Sub

Private Sub Cmd_Sheet2_Click()
Dim bk as Workbook
Set bk = workbooks.Open(Filename:="MyFile.xls")
bk.Worksheets(2).Activate
end Sub

you can try the URL

You might look at this thread for other considerations (internet transfer
control, for example)

http://groups.google.com/groups?thre... icrosoft.com

Tom Ogilvy