Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default combo box empty after using .AddItem

I have a button on an excel spreadsheet that calls a form to filter existing
records. I managed to get the form to open but the items inside the combo
box are empty. I can select any of the empty spaces and still get the
formulas to work right (I placed a MsgBox command after I select the item so
I know there is information back there I just cant see it.

Here is the code I'm using:

Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()
'Populate Combo

m_cbIndustry.AddItem Text = "Automotive"
m_cbIndustry.AddItem Text = "Health"
m_cbIndustry.AddItem Text = "Industrial Equipment"
m_cbIndustry.AddItem Text = "Retail"
m_cbIndustry.AddItem Text = "Travel Services"
m_cbIndustry.Text = "Automotive"

End Sub

the "Automotive" which is the default shows up fine, the others are blank.
Any ideas how to fix this?