Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Patricia Martinez Patricia Martinez is offline

Default combo box empty after using .AddItem

I deleted the whole thing and re-created it again and still the same problem.
Is there a setting I might be missing that causes them not to show up? Can
it be that the font is while or something?

"crispbd" wrote:

I tried both your code and that which I supplied in the last message.
The second worked. You might want to check to make sure the combo box
you are trying to write to is in fact the one that is showing up on the
form.

--
crispbd
crispbd's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=10880