Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Synchronize pivot tables

Hi
I have 2 pivot tables on one worksheet. The page sheet of both tables
have the same fields. What I would like to do is synchronize both page
fields in each pivot table. So that when you select page items in the
first pivot table it automatically changes in the second table. I have
never used VBA, but I am thinking this is what I need to use. I would
be grateful for any thoughts.

Kind Regards
Ciara