Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Deploying Office Web Components 9.0

Hello

I have put together an Excel Add-in which uses the OWC Spreadsheet component
on one of my UserForms. The add-in works great on my machine. But when I go
to deploy it on a PC which has Office 2000 installed, the add-in fails when
referencing the cobtrol in code.

I have tried to register MSOWC.dll. No success.

What all is required to deploy and use the MS Office Web Components?

Thanks in advance,
Tom M