Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Icon for Menubar

I created a menubar with following code.
MenuBars(xlWorksheet).Menus.Add Caption:=MenuName,
befo="Help"

It appears with the plain text captions. How can I show
the icons before the caption? I know th faceid of the icon
but dont know how to put it in code.

Regards,
Jaggu

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Your code creates a menu not a menubar. Anyway, menus do not have icons.
Menu items do and so do tool buttons but not menus.

Btw, you're using the old Excel 95 menubar object. Since Excel 97 the
Commandbars object has been the way to go.

--
Jim Rech
Excel MVP