Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default loops and if statements

Thank you Dave!! You're a genius. I prefer to think of it that wa
than I'm an idiot!!

Must be the name! my last name is Peterson too, first name is prett
close too. Faye

Smile

--
lakey1
lakey13's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1599

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

We Swedes have to stick together!

Glad it worked for you.

lakey13 wrote:

Thank you Dave!! You're a genius. I prefer to think of it that way
than I'm an idiot!!

Must be the name! my last name is Peterson too, first name is pretty
close too. Faye

Smiles

--
lakey13