Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default REQ, component for MNG multipage export.

Hi,
I am trying to find a image export component as MNG (as well looking
for TIFF, and other single image formats like PNG, GIF, JPG, etc) to
be able to save image files through an Excel application like an
"print to file" option.

I already bought a PDF component that has worked excellent with Excel
for some years, but a customer require that I print/save my multipage
reports to MNG. TIFF export is not that difficult to find, but I would
like to try get the customer MNG before convincing that TIFF is the
standard.

Requirements are, a COM/DLL -or whatever I can plug into VBA, ___no
UI___, I would like to be able to set resolution, Papersize/type,
color depth, filename and location for the final image.
I assume it most likely will be a Virtual Printer/Printer-driver,
which is fine, as long as I can add and remove the printer on demand.

Are anybody using/seen MNG image export in any area of VBA or
Microsoft world?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
Provoke/Barcelona/Spain.