Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macros don't work on another PC

I have developed some macros that I have been using for several years.
Recently I moved the macors over to another users PC. When executing the
macors, I usually get various errors in the VB Editor. Both PC's are running
XP and Office 2003.

Thought it might have to do with References or libraries, but both PC seem
to be the same.

How do I get the macros to run on the other PC? Need Help...

Thanks in Advance
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

HI there,

what are the errors you mentioned?

ManualMan

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Manual Man,

I have had the user execute the macro, the error is 'Can't find project or
library.' It seems to fail on the executable line in the macro. I have tried
this same macro on a test PC and updated some of the libraries. The macro
got further but died on a Set statement. I'm at a loss. Hope you have some
ideas.

"ManualMan" wrote:

HI there,

what are the errors you mentioned?

ManualMan

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

In the VB editor on the problem machine, go to Tools/References. I'm sure
you'll find some that are marked as "missing". You have to uncheck these if
they aren't needed, or find them on this machine.