Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ben Ben is offline

Default Check font strikethrough

Hi,

How to I check whether there is any striketrough on the text in one cell
with another text in another cell example:
column: a b

text text

where the two text are strikethrough?

thank.

regards,
Ben
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

It is not clear what you are trying to do. You can check each character in
one cell and see if any are marked as strikethrough. But how does that
relate to the second cell. Are you only interested in text in the first
cell that matches text in the second cell, so you would be checking a subset
of characters in the first cell?

If that is the case, will all the text in the second cell be found in the
first cell? Will it be exact. For example if the second cell contained
The dog is big

Will the phrase "The dog is big" be found as a phase in the first cell or
might there only be the words "dog" and "big" somewhere in the first cell,
and not necessarily in any order.

Tom Ogilvy