Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Multipage Background Color

Is there a way that I can change the background color on a multipag
control? there is no background/foreground listed in the propertie
window...

Thank You in advance

--
NetWave12
NetWave128's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...nfo&userid=229

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi, it's not really a fix and I'm sure there is probably a better way
but I put a frame on the page and make it as big as I can, and then
have the option to change the background color

--
Cande
Candee's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...info&userid=63

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I think you are looking at the page properties. In the properties dropdown,
select the multipage itself and it has background and foreground properties.

Tom Ogilvy

"NetWave128" wrote in message

Is there a way that I can change the background color on a multipage
control? there is no background/foreground listed in the properties
window...

Thank You in advance.

--
NetWave128
NetWave128's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=274372

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Tom,

I think you are looking at the page properties. In the properties dropdown,
select the multipage itself and it has background and foreground properties.

Unfortunately, that only controls the background colour of the 'tab' area, not
the page areas. I think using a frame on each page is the way to go.

Regards

Stephen Bullen
Microsoft MVP - Excel
www.oaltd.co.uk

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

True and it is logical to conclude that changing the background of the page
is what is wanted, but the multistrip does have those properties.

One could also put in a solid colored bitmap and tile it (this is a page
property so pages could have different colors) -- don't know what the cost
would be in size, however.

Tom Ogilvy

"Stephen Bullen" wrote in message
Hi Tom,

I think you are looking at the page properties. In the properties

dropdown,
select the multipage itself and it has background and foreground

properties.

Unfortunately, that only controls the background colour of the 'tab' area,

not
the page areas. I think using a frame on each page is the way to go.

Regards

Stephen Bullen
Microsoft MVP - Excel
www.oaltd.co.uk

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Tom,

One could also put in a solid colored bitmap and tile it

Good idea.

Regards

Stephen Bullen