Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Add item to comboBox "form" from vba

Hi!

how can I add 2 items say "QAZ" and "WSX" to a ComboBox inserted in th
activesheet using the forms toollbar

from VBA

Sub help()
with activesheet.combobox1
.additem "QAZ"
.additem "WSX"
end with
'this work when the combobox comes from the activecontrols toolbars bu
when 'from the other toolbar?
ens sub

many thanks

--
0000_AAAA_000
0000_AAAA_0000's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1248

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sub help()
with activesheet.DropDowns(1)
.additem "QAZ"
.additem "WSX"
end with
end sub

Replace the 1 with the name of the dropdown (found in the name box when the
control is selected) if you wish.

Tom Ogilvy

"0000_AAAA_0000" wrote in
message ...

Hi!

how can I add 2 items say "QAZ" and "WSX" to a ComboBox inserted in the
activesheet using the forms toollbar

from VBA

Sub help()
with activesheet.combobox1
additem "QAZ"
additem "WSX"
end with
'this work when the combobox comes from the activecontrols toolbars but
when 'from the other toolbar?
ens sub

many thanks!

--