Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Search feature

Hello everyone,

I am very new to VBA. Is it possible to program a command button t
perform a "search" within a worksheet, and then create a new workshee
where the search can "dump" duplicates? I have a running list of abou
500 entries (and growing by the minute) and am trying to avoi
duplicates.

Thanks for all your help. You guys rock

--
Meri
Merie's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1589

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi
try using 'Data - Filter - Advanced Filter' and check 'Unique entries'

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

Merie wrote:
Hello everyone,

I am very new to VBA. Is it possible to program a command button to
perform a "search" within a worksheet, and then create a new

worksheet
where the search can "dump" duplicates? I have a running list of
about 500 entries (and growing by the minute) and am trying to avoid