Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Referencing dll in Excel

I've posted this one before but thought I'd try again as I'm still
having no luck. I've created a dll from within Excel. That all works
well. I now have to reference it in a workbook but can't get it to
work.
I've spent hours searching in groups and know that I have to create a
function in my dll to create a new instance of the class I want then
set that back to the workbook.

In the dll I have created a function in the standard module as below:

Public Function GetProcedures () as cProcedures
Set GetProcedures = New cProcedures
End Function

In the workbook I have set a reference to the dll and have the
following code:
Dim cAlemy As AlemyExcelAddin.cProcedures
Set cAlemy = AlemyExcelAddin.GetProcedures()

The problem is that the workbook doesn't see the GetProcedures
function. All the procedures in the cProcedures class show up but
not the procedures in the standard module.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated as I have no idea what I'm doing
wrong.

Thanks
Tammy