Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Closing a database from excel

When I try to close a database from excel, it won't let me open the database
until I hit the reset button on the debug toolbar. This is the statment I am
using to close it.

Access.Application.CloseCurrentDatabase

What am I doing wrong?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Junior

It could be that you have some database objects still open that's screwing
it up. Make sure you close all the tables, queries, etc. before you close
the database.

--
Dick Kusleika
MVP - Excel