Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ely Ely is offline

Default Need Help on Spreadsheet Form!

Hi

I create a spredsheet of Employee Evaluation Performance Form for the
Human Resources dept for the company that I work for. I merge several
cells for the comments area and I gave it a hight of 46.5 points. But
when the supervisor writes more characters than the space allowed, the
spreadsheet won't adjust to fit the hight. It goes back to 13.5
points. How can I make the row adjust automatically to the quantity of
characters the merged cell has without double clicking between the
rows to adjust the row hight?

Any help I would realy appriciate it.

Thanks,
Ely