Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Change Font using VBA

Hi,
if I want to change the font of the entire worksheet from Arial t
Arial Unicode MS ? How do I do that? Will this allow me to read doubl
byte characters

--
junx1

junx13's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...nfo&userid=562
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27308

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

What do you mean by "read"? Transfer text from the worksheet into your VBA
code? Or read text files containing double-byte characters?

To answer the 1st question I posed, try changing the font for just one cell,
then read it into VBA?

As far as changing the font, I guess you could select the entire used range
and change the font with a single instruction. But there is the issue of
styles that are included. You might have to loop through all of them and
change their fonts, particularly the Normal style, as that's what's applied to
cells that are currently outside the used range but which may become used if
more data/formula are added.

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 01:36:22 -0500, junx13
wrote:

Hi,
if I want to change the font of the entire worksheet from Arial to
Arial Unicode MS ? How do I do that? Will this allow me to read double
byte characters?