Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
MWS MWS is offline

Default Looping Question

This is what I'm trying to write code for:

In the example below, take the value in cell B1 and copy it down until
another value is encountered. Then, continue this process until there is a
corresponding value in column B for every value in column A (ie all the
entries for Banana and Carrot would have 548 in column B, Apple entries would
have 635 and then, since there are no more entries in column A, the code
would stop processing).

(Column A) (Column B)
Banana 548
Banana