Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA: Pull Record Into UserForm

Thank you Dave for the additional explanation.

I will try both ways of programming this solution again tomorrow a
work. It just seems like either way I try it, I run into some kind o
road block.

I wish there was a way to upload attatchements to this site so user
could collaboratively work on files together.

That would be very helpful if the community would be willing. It alwa
would be good exposure for learning how other programmers code, sinc
everyone has their own unique style.

This is a great forum. Everyone here is very helpful.

Im especially amazed by how many people Bob P is helping

--
Mcastee
Mcasteel's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1569

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Pull Record Into UserForm

Mike,

You could end me the workbook direct and I could take a look.

--

HTH

RP

"Mcasteel" wrote in message

Thank you Dave for the additional explanation.

I will try both ways of programming this solution again tomorrow at
work. It just seems like either way I try it, I run into some kind of
road block.

I wish there was a way to upload attatchements to this site so users
could collaboratively work on files together.

That would be very helpful if the community would be willing. It alway
would be good exposure for learning how other programmers code, since
everyone has their own unique style.

This is a great forum. Everyone here is very helpful.

Im especially amazed by how many people Bob P is helping.

--
Mcasteel
Mcasteel's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=272475