Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel columns

What is my best alternatives when I want more columns in excel when I am to
the limit? Is there a way to add more? We thought we had seen an excel
spreadsheet that had more than 256 columns.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi
no, not possible in Excel to extend this limit

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"JenYancey" schrieb im
Newsbeitrag ...
What is my best alternatives when I want more columns in excel when I

am to
the limit? Is there a way to add more? We thought we had seen an

excel
spreadsheet that had more than 256 columns.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

... We thought we had seen an excel
spreadsheet that had more than 256 columns.

You may have seen an Excel spreadsheet on the web as a Office Web component.
There, you could have seen more than 256 columns. I just inserted an Excel
spreadsheet component into Microsoft's Frontpage. Holding the right arrow
key, I got to column DAA, and it's still going. I don't know what the limit
is, and I can't find it written. I thought it was 800 something, but maybe
it's been expanded in Excel 2003.

--
Dana DeLouis
Win XP & Office 2003