Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA: Extracting Range from worksheet and inserting into userform

*VBA: Extracting Range from worksheet and inserting into userform...*

I'm trying to "pull" cell information from a worksheet into m
userform. Essentially Im creating a lookup function for a larg
spreadsheet.

I want to pull a customer's SSN, LName, FName and some othe
information from the spreadsheet to be displayed in the userform.

Im just looking for one line of code that can accomplish this, so I ca
repeat the logic through out the program.

Im a little rusty on my VBA. I cant remember how to display data fro
a worksheet into a LABEL?

can anyone give me a few hints or tips?

Thank you.

Mik

--
Mcastee
Mcasteel's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1569

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Do you mean

Me.lblSSNCaption = Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("A1").Value

--

HTH

RP

"Mcasteel" wrote in message

*VBA: Extracting Range from worksheet and inserting into userform...*

I'm trying to "pull" cell information from a worksheet into my
userform. Essentially Im creating a lookup function for a large
spreadsheet.

I want to pull a customer's SSN, LName, FName and some other
information from the spreadsheet to be displayed in the userform.

Im just looking for one line of code that can accomplish this, so I can
repeat the logic through out the program.

Im a little rusty on my VBA. I cant remember how to display data from
a worksheet into a LABEL?

can anyone give me a few hints or tips?

Thank you.

Mike