Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel worksheet contents as result in a userform.

Hi all,
I'm trying to present a worksheet range as the result of calculations in
a userform or separate window as a result of clicking a command button.
i can't figure out how to show this worksheet range in my results userform.
What control object can I use for this purpose?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Are you at a point ware you just need to insert the data from the use
form, or do you still need to calculate the data and then insert it
:confused

--
AndrewA
AndrewAK's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1554

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Andrew,
Calculations are all done and I want to show the results in a userform.

AndrewAK wrote:
Are you at a point ware you just need to insert the data from the user
form, or do you still need to calculate the data and then insert it?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
N10 N10 is offline

Hi Ernie

If all you want to do is show a representation of some range purely for
informarion in a userform then what I suggested would work.

What exactly are you trying to achieve ?

Best N10

"Ernie" wrote in message

Hi all,
I'm trying to present a worksheet range as the result of calculations in
a userform or separate window as a result of clicking a command button.
i can't figure out how to show this worksheet range in my results
userform.
What control object can I use for this purpose?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi N10,
My results worksheet contains tables and graphs. I need to show a
representation similar to the print preview in a userform.
I have never tried to convert a worksheet range to a string var, but am
willing to give it a try.
Regards, Ernie