Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Function to invert Range-selection

Hello
In my Excel 2000 VBA programm I'm selecting a range of disjointed cells in
a row. Afterwards I want to invert this range: select all cells which
weren't selected and unselect all cells which were selected. Does there
exist any function or easy way to do this?

Thank you
Sincerely
Lore

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi
no build-in function available. But see this thread for some code (have
esp. a look at the code posted by Jim Wilcox)
http://tinyurl.com/4tu6d

--
Regards
Frank Kabel