Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Refresh object problem

Thanks Tom Ogilvy & Sharad Naik

Actually the DoEvent i did tested it before, but not working for me.

and the function ".Refresh BackGroundQuery:=False" which coming up wit
error in every first time to hit, the message display as "The proces
already running at the back end".

:confused

--
Louis LA
Louis LAI's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1562

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You should only do the Refresh once and it should be with
backgroundquery:=False

You can set this in the Add command and make it the default.

Tom Ogilvy

"Louis LAI" wrote in message

Thanks Tom Ogilvy & Sharad Naik

Actually the DoEvent i did tested it before, but not working for me.

and the function ".Refresh BackGroundQuery:=False" which coming up with
error in every first time to hit, the message display as "The process
already running at the back end".

--
Louis LAI
Louis LAI's Profile: