Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel Visual Basic - Save (As) the document as the details in a cell

I am publishing an Excel form on a webpage that is set-up to return to
an email address and would like the workbook to Save As the
information in a particular cell.

I have tried variations of the following with no luck. Can anyone
help please.

ThisWorkbook.SaveAsFileName:=Sheets("Details").Ran ge("K2")

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks a mill Tom,

I had spent alot of time trying to resolve the issue before I posted in
on Google. I can't believe I was only missing a space.

Thanks agian,

Stephen