Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Browser on a user form? with VB. Excel or Access.

I'm trying to put a browser on a user form or worksheet in Excel to quickly
locate folders where I want to run a file renamer. I can't find the control,
or the code to write it. Is this control not available in Excel 03 or Access
03?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi

See
http://www.dicks-blog.com/excel/2004...wser_cont.html
on how / whrere. I believe Internet Explorer has to be installed the pc.

HTH. best wishes Harald

"Blind Boy" skrev i melding