Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default HtmlConvert problem, Some fields missing in Excel 2000

Hi,

I'm new to programming VBA and currently I'am trying to port an existing vba
app originally written for Excel 97 to Excel 2000. One of the macro in the
app uses the HTML.xla addin to convert a worksheet to an html file. The
worksheet does get converted, however, some of the following fields are now
missing in the generated html file.

CreateOK = _
HTMLConvert(Objects(0), False, False, False, 1252, _
"c:\testfile.htm", _
titlefullpage:="Your Title Here", _
headerfullpage:=ActiveSheet.Range("f1").Text, _
descriptionfullpage:="Your Description Here", _
- linebeforetablefullpage:=True, _
- lineaftertablefullpage:=True, _
- lastupdate:="1/1/99", _
- namefullpage:="Your Name Here", _
- EMailfullpage:="Your E-Mail Here")

So, is this a "feature" for the HTML.xla that's not longer being supported?
Or is there any work arounds?

Thanks in advance,

Koye