Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Dynamic Range

I would like to sum up some values within the cells for each loop,like A1..A5
when i = 1, B2..B6 when i=2 etc., I know I can not put the cell variable into
the Range() property. Are there any other way to do this? Please help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If I understand you correctly:

For i = 1 to n
mySum = Application.Sum(Cells(i, i).Resize(5, 1))
'other stuff
Next i