Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Problems with the frame

Hi,

is it possible to make frames transparent? I have UserForm wich has
picture on the backround and its also has 3 frames on it. I want to
make frames transparent...

BR

wilbo

--
Wilbo
Wilbo's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=10084

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

hi
check the frames properties. i don't know if you can or
not but if you can you would set this in the frames
property sheet.
Regards
Frank

is it possible to make frames transparent? I have

UserForm wich has
picture on the backround and its also has 3 frames on it.

I want to
make frames transparent...

BR

wilbo