Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro in toolbar - how to use forever

I have managed to make a toolbar with a personal made macro. However; the
macro seems only to work when I use the worksheet that was open when making
the macro.

When making new sheets - the macro does not work. H

How can I make a macro that will work for every single new worksheet? The
toolbar should be universal to all my sheets.

Please help!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Best thing probably to do is take a look at the code for your macro by going
into the Visual Basic editor. It will probably be stored in "Module 1". If
you can't figure it out from there then you might try posting the code back
to this group for help.

Bob L.