Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ged ged is offline

Default Time zone using VBA

Hi, I'm trying to return the system Timezone using VBA -- any ideas ho
I can do this? Thank

--
ge
ged's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1551

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

See www.cpearson.com/excel/timezone.htm for info and a
downloadable workbook with example code.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"ged" wrote in message

Hi, I'm trying to return the system Timezone using VBA -- any
ideas how
I can do this? Thanks

--
ged