Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default how to control excel cells

greetings.
i'm using asp.net to validate uploaded excel file. i allow the users to
download the excel file from my website and after they input the desire value
into the excel file, they will upload it to my site. heres the problem, users
might change the header and this causes error, to resolve this i set the
header so that they cannot edit it. but again, some smart people will try to
change that option. anyway, my main concern would be to control the cell
which they input thedata. how can i make sure they input only numeric? thanks
for the reply
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

have you tried conditional formattin

--