Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Web Enabled Excel Interface Problem

We are building a web enabled interface with Excel. The web site is
intended to perform statistical operations on user-selected variables.
We want to produce a chart with X/Y scatter plots and trend lines. We
seem to see that Excel does not support the ability to chart and add a
trend line automatically thru the web without unacceptable user
interaction. Does anyone out there have any experience with this kind
of thing they'd like to share?

Thanks for any and all responses. As always, I will make future posts
to share our experiences on this issue.

Terry