Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Combo Box Code...

Hey guys,

I need some help...I have worksheet that currently holds data for
different classes. What I plan to do is to have a combo box (2 item
in the list) that allows me to switch between the data (i.e. from clas
I to Class II, all the Class I data is hidden and all the Class II dat
appears). Furthermore, the worksheet layout for each class i
identical, this is why I want to add this feature, because it would b
much more convienent for me to have a link to access either clas
through the combo box instead of having both Class listed next to eac
other.

If there are any other suggestions, besides using a combo box, pleas
let me know also.

Thanks for the help in advanced!

--
younatha
younathan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1541

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If you're talking about a list of mixed data, like Col A is a mix of Class 1
and Class 2 items, then you might consider doing an autofilter (Data,
AutoFilter). This will allow you to select your criteria from down downs
and see only the records that match them.

--
Jim Rech
Excel MVP
"younathan" wrote in message

| Hey guys,
|
| I need some help...I have worksheet that currently holds data for 2
| different classes. What I plan to do is to have a combo box (2 items
| in the list) that allows me to switch between the data (i.e. from class
| I to Class II, all the Class I data is hidden and all the Class II data
| appears). Furthermore, the worksheet layout for each class is
| identical, this is why I want to add this feature, because it would be
| much more convienent for me to have a link to access either class
| through the combo box instead of having both Class listed next to each
| other.
|
| If there are any other suggestions, besides using a combo box, please
| let me know also.
|
| Thanks for the help in advanced!!
|

| --
| younathan
| younathan's Profile:
| View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=270212

Combo Box Code Neil Pearce Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 3 January 5th 09 04:20 PM
Combo Box Code jd815 Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 September 14th 05 08:53 PM
Combo Box Standard code chris_za_za Excel Programming 2 October 11th 04 01:05 PM
Combo Box code Alex Excel Programming 3 June 21st 04 08:27 PM
Help with Combo Box code Ruan[_3_] Excel Programming 4 November 19th 03 06:49 AM