Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default vba on vba

sorry for this strange question. Is it possible to write a vba procedure to
change another sub. for e.g. in a sub I want to replace certain text or
number by another text or number particularly when this particular text or
number occurs a number of times.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

May be you could use one macro (macro1) to "read" when the neede
condition has been reached and "write" the desired values in th
WorkSheet. Then use the values as "input" in the other macro(macro2).

Hope this help.

Regards

jose lui

--
jose lui
jose luis's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1331

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

thanks. but how to write a macro to <read or <write second macro without
executing the second macro.

jose luis wrote in message

May be you could use one macro (macro1) to "read" when the needed
condition has been reached and "write" the desired values in the
WorkSheet. Then use the values as "input" in the other macro(macro2).

Hope this help.

Regards

jose luis

--
jose luis
jose luis's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=269783

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi

See Chip's page
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/vbe.htm
on this.

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"R.VENKATARAMAN" &&& skrev i melding
sorry for this strange question. Is it possible to write a vba procedure

change another sub. for e.g. in a sub I want to replace certain text or
number by another text or number particularly when this particular text or
number occurs a number of times.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

It can be done, as is shown at www.cpearson.com/excel/vbe.htm, but you
really should consider the other approach. Changing code dynamically is
likely to lead to problems, and will make debugging very difficult in
complex code.

--

HTH

RP