Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Formula too BIG Excel 97

Hi,

I work with an application that can be run on Excel 97 and all the
other one.

On Excel 97, I have a problem that doesn't appear in the others.

It seems that my computer is not able to calculates or operates those
2 lines:

CHP_Tools.Range("T_LFG_B").formula=CHP_Tools.Range ("T_LFG_F").formula
CHP_Tools.Range("T_LFG_B").Value=CHP_Tools.Range(" T_LFG_B").Value

T_LFG_B and T_LFG_F are defined range with a lot of values and
formulas in it.

Maybe that the job is too big for my computer or for Excel 97: with
the others Excel it's ok.

Is there another way to operate ?
Is there any problems with Excel 97 ?

Any advices would be appreciate,