Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.programming
J_J J_J is offline

Default spesific fonts for headers&footer is Excel

Is there an easy way of using pre-defined header-footer fonts in Excel?.
e.g. Can I always start using Arial, bold, italic size-9 characters when
preparing headers&footers?.
TIA

Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi
you can set this format for a new workbook and save this as template
(*.xlt)

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"J_J" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Is there an easy way of using pre-defined header-footer fonts in

Excel?.
e.g. Can I always start using Arial, bold, italic size-9 characters

when
preparing headers&footers?.
TIA

Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.programming

You could set up a new workbook with all the settings you like.

Then save this as Book.xlt in your XLStart folder. Then every workbook that is
based on this template will inherit its settings.

You can set up another workbook named Sheet.xlt (also in XLStart). A worksheet
added to any existing workbook will inherit its settings.

J_J wrote:

Is there an easy way of using pre-defined header-footer fonts in Excel?.
e.g. Can I always start using Arial, bold, italic size-9 characters when
preparing headers&footers?.
TIA

--

Dave Peterson